CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pat and I spend some time together



First we did lunch and shopping at Stonington at a restaurant over looking the ocean!!The lobster and crab rolls were yummie!



Then we did the horse carriage rides at Acadia Nat. park. Of course We had tea at the Jordan House on the lawn overlooking the lake. We had really yummy homemade popovers and jam. We stopped and took scenery pics along the way. I just love the little coves with the boats tied out.
















Maine Coast is so beautiful. You grow up with it and never appreciate it. This is me with a bunch of lobster traps..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Keukahawk said...

xsPart 3 on Baxter State Park does not seem to be working...09Oct08 @ 22:47

Mary said...

Pam you go to some of the neatest places. I wish I could travel like you do. Sounds like you have some memories to treasure.